PowerPanel® Business Edition software is included with the many of the CyberPower Smart App UPS products including the Online and Intelligent Rackmount LCD series. Its advanced features and user-friendly interface complement our enterprise UPS units and allow administrators complete flexibility and management. An overview of the software capabilities is listed below:
- Monitor the Battery Backup status and view the Battery Backup information.
- View the Power System information and configure Power System location.
- Configure the Battery Backup settings and perform diagnostics.
- Configure protected system and view the summary.
- Configure action settings for different events.
- View the logs and configure logging options.
- Manage scheduled shutdown and restart settings.
- Change the authentication username and password.
- Connect to the system from remote computer.
The screenshots below will give you a better idea of the functionality and power of our software, and also give you a first-hand look at the various options and configurable settings. PowerPanel® Business Edition utilizes a flexible and configurable HTTP interface that can be accessed via local machine or remote workstation.
Actions - Events Window
Actions - Settings Window
Event Logs Window
Status Records Window
Log Options Window